Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As in some other states, their governor tried to stop passage of CCW legislation. Fortunately, many state legislatures are overriding the governor making it possible for citizens to carry legally by completing CCW app's and following the qualifying rules as established.

Check out the following URL:

WISCONSIN GOVERNOR VETOES CONCEALED CARRY BILL

Sorry about the "thumbs up icon"...That icon was in response to state legislatures which override governors who try to derail ccw legislation.

So...a big thumbs down to governors who make attempts to block ccw...and a big thumbs up to legislatures which override those governors.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Let's make sure those people who are in Wisconsin have the right to protect themselves!

Call your legislator!

·
I can justify anything.
4,879 Posts
Ummm Guys..

That news is over a year old..

Nice thing is, the jerk got re-elected last fall.. :hitwithrock:

FYI, there's 2 states left in the entire US of A that have NO form of CCW.
IL and WI.. At least in Wisconsin, it's still only a misdemeanor, where in IL, it's a felony to be caught with a concealed weapon..

Oops. Strike that.. A POLITICIAN, such as a judge, congressman, senator, etc. CAN carry a concealed weapon, but John Q. Public will go to jail, and never be allowed to legally own a firearm if he does so..

I'm lucky enough to live smack dab in the middle of these two fine states, right on the state line, living in one and working in the other. If it weren't for family, job, and home ownership, I'd flip them both off and move to a state that allows CCW.. :34:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts