Wolf Primers

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by roadie, May 4, 2008.

1. roadie

roadie G&G Newbie

I could swear that I saw wolf small rifle primers for under $10 per 1000...anyone ever see that anywhere? I started looking again this afternoon and the best I could find was 18.50 at widners, if anyone has seen them cheaper let me know.

2. samuel

samuel G&G Newbie

Wolf has a website/store.You can check on what they have I believe.I am going to. sam.

Well,they do have all kinds of primers,small and large rifle,small pistol,and 209 shotgun.This is with their moneyback guarrantee.The problem is,I was too dumb to get a price.Guess you would have to call them. sam.

Last edited: May 5, 2008

3. roadie

roadie G&G Newbie

I went to the wold site, but saw no store...where is it?

4. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Wolf

roadie: Sir; try "WOLF Performance Ammunition

wolfammo.com/

5. roadie

roadie G&G Newbie

that's where I went, I didn't see a store though on that site.

6. samuel

samuel G&G Newbie

I aint good by far on these confusers but if you put wolf ammunition on your search bar it will take you to their web page.They have all kinds of ammo and other stuff you can order on line,but I found the primers by poking primers but never found the price.I will call them and find out about it.Right now I am real busy. sam.

7. neophyte

Wolf

roadie: Sir; I just checked and it's still there. You should have a Wolf picture at the top of this site and below that ?products? primers.
    Follow up if this aint right.

8. samuel

samuel G&G Newbie

I just checked and they dont sell anything.No store.Forgive me.I checked midwayusa, and they only have wolf shotgun primers,$2845 for 1000,so if you can find who sells them,rifle and pistol should be about half what the others are getting.And wolf has that moneyback guarrantee. sam.

9. neophyte

Wolf

[email protected] E-Mail contact

888-757-9653 Phone for product:)

samuel: Sir; your correct. But, maybe a way around the corner?:)