Woman Plows Car Through Group of Yorba Linda, CA Trump Supporters, Ambulance Called, Injuries Report

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by K75RT, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Another sick liberal doing what they do best....
    A rally of Trump supporters and BLM protest took place on opposite sides of Imperial highway in Yorba Linda, CA. Then a white sedan came tearing through the crowd. The incident happened in a parking lot, not a street. At least two people injured.

Trump supporters did not attack the driver, but waited for deputies at the scene to to confront the driver.

The driver, a 40-year-old woman from Long Beach, was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder. Video can be seen here...https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1310023484811038720?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

2. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Hope she sees bars for a long time. Hope the TDS was worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Gun and Game

Jaison, rando, FortyXDM and 3 others like this.

3. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Crazy people. :usa2::rolleyes:

jerry likes this.
  4. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    So she was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder? In the video the cops on the motorcycles look like they are not really caring or seem worried much. They walk up to her all casual and talking to her. If that was me that just hit a couple of BLM supporters they would be aiming guns at me and dragging me from car. Probably roughed up. .

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    Huey Rider, blaster, Jaison and 3 others like this.
  5. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist

So sad. I’m sure her bail will be low enough for the George Soros gang, that she’ll post in no time. :(:mad:

jwrauch, Jaison and K75RT like this.
  6. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

True colors come out eventually, don’t they?

Wonder how this plays out after Nov. 3rd?

rando and K75RT like this.
  7. shanebrews

shanebrews G&G Evangelist

I keep thinking of the mishap in Charlottesville 3 years ago and the guy in the Challenger (I think). That poor individual is rotting in jail, I think there is a GoFundMe for his commissary account. This chick was malicious and she'll probably get off.

rando and K75RT like this.