Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.rempac.org/

While Ruger, S&W, and Colt have outright betrayed the full exercise of the Second Amendment, and other companies like FN, which controls Winchester and Browning, have been dubious at times, HK has stuck their noses in the air to civi ownership, and other sporting arms manufacturers have taken a complacent stance, the big question has been where does Remington stand?

Well now that I've seen this site, I'll have no problem buying a new Remington, because while their focus is first on their company's welfare, they ultimately recognize that all gun companies and all gun owners need to stick together on the full exercise of the 2nd Amendment, even if their own guns tend to be oriented at sporting more than defending self, home, and country.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
They know where the majority of the sales come from. If I buy a brand new hunting rifle it will come from remington.:nod:

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,684 Posts
:cool: Bravo, Remington!!

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yepp, Colt neutered their AR-15s before anyone else. And now they refuse to make post-expiration versions. They use non-standard receiver pins in order to prevent use of mil-spec parts. And recently they've pretty much turned their noses up at civilian sales. They seem to care only about military sales these days.

Nope, Colt hasn't been a friend of the 2nd Amendment for a while.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Colt's too proud of their guns for me to begin w/. I knew about S&W and Ruger, but sure am glad to know big green is on our side.

·
Registered
104 Posts
gunssb said:
good to know...dang you guys are gonna make me buy that 870 aren't you :p
We're trying :p. I've got a 12 and a 20, just need a 16 to round out my set of expresses. One day I'll get to the wingmasters and their high power rifles.

take it easy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts