close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Would you like to see this one the frontof the forums?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Chris, May 30, 2002.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Would you like to be able to submit quotes and as long as they were approved, they would appear near the top of the screen? You would get credit for submiting it, and it would be rather fun to see all of the submissions.

2. wes

wes G&G Newbie

I'm not sure,well,maybe. I guess it's ok with me,on the other hand,ummmm,I don't know?????? Maybe we should get a commission to study this.

3. Wayne

Wayne G&G Newbie

I would like to see something like that added , would be interesting. Wes you running for office or something ? Sound just like a politician .LOL :nod: No offense intended

4. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

5. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Sounds good to me.....

6. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

How about adding a linked path line at the bottom of a thread like you have at the top so that you don't have to scroll back up to the top of the page to return to the forum, or going to the back button?

7. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Wes, kinda like an independant investigation into how this would affect the general population. Also the future affects on minorities and all those souls crossingthe border to take our jobs.
    How would it affect our economy? The GNP?

Sorry, kinda got carried away.

Sounds like a good idea.

8. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

DON'T MATTER TO ME BRO...

9. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

fine with me

10. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Lots of very serious questions

Sounds ok to me as long as I'm on the approval committee. Would this process require knowledge of Robert's Rules of Order? What would the approval application form cost? How long does approval take? Lots of questions before this kind of major change should be considered.
    ----------------

Forget all the BS above in my reply. I got carried away, too. It sounds like something that's worth trying. Go for it.

Oxford

:nod:

11. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Representative for the stupid here

What in the world are you talking about Chris? Give me a little more details on how this would be done. Would the quotes be in its own forum or what? We will still get credit for the quotes? (like a post) Maybe I can't see the forest due to all the trees!

12. Phacopsrana--My thoughts exactly. We have to remember that Chris is a little bit ahead of us on computer jargin. So please in laymans terms. If you don't mind.

Last edited: May 30, 2002
  13. Ok with me Chris,
    heres one for you:

"Anyone who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart. Anyone who remains so as he matures has no brain!"
    -Sir Winston Churchill

14. Here's another one Chris,

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

15. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Yes you will get credit for submiting them, Look on the forum home page. If you wish to submit just press the submit button.

I am sorry if I ever say something you do not understand, just ask or pm me and I will explain.

It will be an addon on the forum home page, so that you can read a quote, maybe something new.