Gun and Game Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for front and rear walnut hand guards for M1 Garand. Metal or no metal OK. No cracks or gouges, dings ok, just not missing wood. If you know of a source, please advise. USGI only please. Email me.

Thanks

John

moderator, if this is not the right area, please move

J

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Your fine John as looking for something is just like asking where to buy a product. Maybe the wording can be changed to asking where you can find them and Pm's and Emails will take care of the rest. Rick B

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
So . . . . I could post asking where I should sell my CMP service grade for $599???

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
So . . . . I could post asking where I should sell my CMP service grade for $599???
You should probably be more descreat and maybe trade the dog for a Garand. Asking is not a problem selling is. You post would clearly be a sales tactic once you added a price. Besides asking where to sell something is a bit moronic, while looking for something,, well ,,that can be Moronic also as men do not ask for direction ,Right??? :hitwithrock: Rick B

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'm looking for front and rear walnut hand guards for M1 Garand. Metal or no metal OK. No cracks or gouges, dings ok, just not missing wood. If you know of a source, please advise. USGI only please. Email me.
Thanks
John
moderator, if this is not the right area, please move
J
Boyds sells em but they have been out for quite a while. I have had a rear hand guard on backorder for 4 months, though they tell me they will be making a run very soon

·
Registered
256 Posts
Try Cheaper than Dirt. Just got their flyer yesterday, and they had M1 handguards. Believe they were about 18 or 20 dollars and were GI.

Try Cheaper than Dirt. Just got their flyer yesterday, and they had M1 handguards. Believe they were about 18 or 20 dollars and were GI.
Sorry, my mistake. Was M1 carbine wood. Garands were on prior page.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.