Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I’m looking desperately to find a Glock 27 and/or 30 that’s Massachusetts compliant. The requirement is that is has to manufactured prior to 10/21/1998. They’re rare, so I’m willing to negotiate the pricing. Please shoot me a PM or email with the serial (at least the first half of it – but all preferred) so I can double-check the date. I’m looking to purchase within the next week so get out your old Glocks and shoot me a message!

Thanks,
ms

·
Registered
992 Posts
I just had a trigger job done on my G30 last night, real sweet, down to about 2 or 2.5 lbs. My G3 was made in 99. When you find one let me know, I know a guy at CIA in Georgia Vermont that does nice work, Extended slide stops, trigger jobs, and such, He showed me the difference between the drop in trigger connector from Sportsmansguide and the mod he does, by changing the fireing pin spring and pollished trigger connector. My G30 shoots nice but I still carry my satin nichol 80 series Combat Commander as primary carry.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

·
Registered
992 Posts
I tried the model 30 today after last night's trigger mod, real sweet, 2.5 lb pull if you don't release the trigger completely, 3.5 lb pull after releasing the trigger. put 10 rounds into Bob's swimming pool, real nice job. Anyone interested in having this done let me know. The guy that did mine works at Century International Arms in Georgia Vermont. I've seen some of his custom parts, this guy can weld, he has a future in custom gunsmithing.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts