2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turquoise Teal Leather Footwear Shoe
Revolver
Gun Revolver Trigger
Gun Revolver Trigger Shotgun Air gun
Vehicle Car
Turquoise Teal Leather Footwear Shoe
I have inherited a TAC (Trocaola, Aranzabal y Cia) Spanish made .455 pistol from my grandfather. All I have been able to find out is that these guns were made for the British during WWI but this particular gun does not have any British proof marks which to me means it was one of the rejected surplus ones that were sold off. It does have what I believe is an importer stamp on the top of the barrel which says “The Old Firearms Manufacturer” which to this day, I can find zero reference to anywhere. I would love to know even a little bit of what this gun would be worth. I have no attachment to it and would love to be able to get a few bucks for it without being ripped off. I also even have an original (or very close to) box of Winchester .455 ammo that went with it. I’m not sure if the ammo box ( very poor condition) or the ammo itself is worth anything at all but I welcome some informed opinions. I will post a few pictures and await some awesome feedback. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’d love to but the entire web site is in Spanish. No hablo espanol. Anyone else have any info on this gun?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts