Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone that owns an xD let's sound off!

The 45ACP xD is the gun on the year!

I personall own a compact 9mm xD and love it!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I'm working on it. I made an offer on an XD 45, but the dealer turned it down. He obviously had too much into the piece. It was gently used, almost new. I'm still on the lookout for a great deal on one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
They are hard to come by now... Bought my XD .45 two months ago and found them in three different shops... Bought mine new for $480.00... Have ordered an XD .40 Subcompact as my new CHL weapon... Supose to be here next Thursday.... Really enjoy the .45.... Perfect fit for my big meat-hook hands.....

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I've got 2 of the .40's. One of each (tactical and service)....:right:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Tactical has a 5" barrel, whereas the Service model has a 4.5" barrel....

·
Registered
1 Posts
XD Owner and Love it!

I bougth my 9mm in Feb when they first started coming out and I was going into the store to buy a Glock 9mm until I held that XD and it was love at first site!

:target:

·
Registered
21 Posts
In February 2006 I was talked into trying a XD-45 Service model......and I had to have one. Bought mine the following week and it has been pure pleasure since. I am at about 1100 rounds with ZERO malfunctions and it is boringly accurate...

·
Registered
1 Posts
New guy on the block...

Greetings all...

I am new to the group...

I am also a previous XD9 owner, but I will be getting an XD45 very soon. I also started up an XD owners group on yahoo if anyone would like to join.

Currently there is only 32 members on this group. Well here it is and I hope to see you all join soon...

*edited...no links allowed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bought an XD 40 black service model about a year ago. Great pistol. Very accurate.

Does anyone have the optional light that attaches to the groves? If so how does it work for you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Love my .45 XD in the service version. Unfortunately, it shoots exactly where I point it. I've talked to it but it refuses to correct my shooting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought the XD45 a few months ago and love it.....my Glock 21 gets a little jealous so I still have to show it a little love though:)

1 - 20 of 218 Posts