Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a new XDs mod 2 3.3 in 45acp with the crimson trace red dot on top.

My RIA 1911 got stolen so after I went to the police dept. an filled out all the paper work for a stolen gun. I stopped at my Insurance place and reported the stolen gun to them because someone on here along time ago advised it to get a policy on my fire arms. Glad I listened to them. so they filed a claim and I got the replacement value of the RIA
So I have been looking for something to replace it with and picked up a XDs mod 2 3.3 in the 45acp.
the gun for being a compact feels really nice. the fit and finish are what you'd expect on a new Springfield. it came with a crimson trace red dot mounted on it a nice range bag and 3 extra mags and a gun lock. 4 of the mag are 6 rounds and 1 is a 5 round. it has nice stippling on the grip surface, range report to follow this week along with PIC's. cell phone is charging right now.
I feel this is going to make a very nice CCW.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
I feel this is going to make a very nice CCW.
Cooker300, you definitely got a nice setup. I have the XDs in 9mm with the gear up package. What are you going to do for a holster? I am including a link to a very nice leather holster and it does fit my XDs without the red dot. I got the Whiskey Brown color. I am also including a link to the manufacturer's website so you can see all their offerings and then go to Amazon to purchase.
Gun&Flower Industrial Co., Ltd.

Have fun with your new firearm. If you prefer a Kydex holster modular system that gives you options on carry locations. See the CYTAC link below that will get you started, again, I don't have a red dot so my needs were different but they seem to have everything a person could ever want.
The Leading Asian Brand- Professional Holsters for Military, Law Enforcement & Police Officers

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I don't have a XDs but do have a XD 40 stainless steel Service Pistol. I would highly recommend the Powder River Precision trigger kit. It took my XD from one of the worst triggers I've ever had to one of the best ones in my stable. I love to shoot my XD 40 now and so does the rest of my family.

·
Premium Member
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had the original xd45 full-size double stack with a 4.5 or 5”barrel really like that Gun wish I hadn’t let it go but I did. I have the sub-compact xd 9mm that I really like too. But with my 1911 going MIA I needed a 45 in the safe. And this fits the bill very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Gun and Game mobile app

·
Premium Member
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wicked I’m not sure yet on a holster currently it’s riding in a older uncle mikes IWB that was something else so it’s a little oversized and fits good enough for now

Sent from my iPhone using Gun and Game mobile app

1 - 11 of 11 Posts