Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
XS® Tritium Night Sights - The Fastest Sights in Any Light™
XS DXT2, F8, and R3D tritium night sights are the finest sights made for fast sight acquisition and high visibility in all light conditions. Day-Light, Half-Light, or Low-Light, you can see your sights with sight pictures that are fast, simple and effective. Our high-visibility color options and Ember glow technology make these tritium night sights the ultimate defensive sight system that provides sights you can see around the clock.
Features:

• Enhances sight acquisition in all light conditions
  • Ultimate "Flash Sight" picture
  • Excels in high stress defensive situations
  • Improves Low-Light accuracy
  • Low profile, snag free design
  • Available with Big Dot Tritium or Standard Dot Tritium front sight
  • DXT = Defensive Express Tritium (tritium front, tritium rear)
  • DXW = Defensive Express White (tritium front, white stripe (non-tritium) rear)
  • DXT2 / DXW2 = 2nd Generation
  • F8 = Figure 8 Night Sights
  • R3D = Radioactive 3-Dot Night Sights
  • Precision machined in Fort Worth, TX

I recommend the XS SIGHTS Defensive Express DXT Big Dot night sights for your Pistol or Revolver . Installation of these sights is very easy you need a pusher tool its a breeze and that big Dot front sight is the key to hitting and staying on target focus on the front sight is easy to acquire and fire in bright day light or in night time low light. They are well worth the price and will help improve your score at the range .I use mine in Competition in bowling pin shoots and falling plates and well as steel challenge. I liked them so much I have purchased two sets . I have them on my Springfield Armory XDM 9MM Tactical and my XD .45 Tactical . I like them & you will also.

Handgun Sights : XS Sight Systems

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.