close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

you called it,now it has started!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, Jul 23, 2002.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Remember how political correctness started out as just a little fun joke?
    Well we have been speaking of a police state where the law can pull you over with out cause just to ask you questions?
    Tampa Tribune July 22nd.Motorists are being pulled over off I-4 near Orlando and being forced into a rest area where they are questioned by off duty highway patrolmen being paid $30.00 an hour by the bullet train folks asking folks how they feel about the bullet train,how much do you make a year,etc.When motorists complained that this must be against the law they were told the Florida voters passed a law two years ago saying they can pull anyone over to get "information."
    They are going to do it again tomorrow!
    That's how it startsand when they get away with that....look out!:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :mad:

2. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Look out is right!! For the love of God, can you get into trouble by driving through and not stopping?

And why are "off-duty" troopers the ones dong this? Why can't reps fromthe bullet train conduct this?

3. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

Cuz reps from the bullet train aren't authorized to use lethal force on behalf of the state to stop you if you try to bypass the roadblock.

4. :assult: :cop: :nod:

-Jesse

5. Well personally

I would sandbag their line of questions. If they are gonna pull me over, for a stupid questionaire, they are gonna get the wrong answers from me...:fuss:

6. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Thats a false detention for purposes not relating to criminal activity I hope they are telling you that you are free to leave as it could be considered false arrest

7. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

I tell you it's going to go down hill from here and they are using the 911 scare tactics to get public support,I am not happy with this to say the least,in fact I find it a bit scarry! Yes you could not get away as they used cones and men working signs to guide and control the traffic.
    I think this is about the biggest crock I have heard of in a while and I think a storm is coming if our leaders don't quit trying to take advantage of this like everyone else seems to be trying to do!:nod: :nod: :nod: :mad: :assult:

8. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Coming next; "Your papers please. Oh? No papers? You''ll HAVE to come with us,get on the train now."

9. Same answer-- different thread. New World Order.