You looked a lot like my wife

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by LeftHandShooter, May 4, 2008.

1. A serious drunk walked into a bar and, after staring for some time at the only woman seated at the bar, walked over to her and kissed her. She jumped up and slapped him silly. He immediately apologized and explained, "I'm sorry. I thought you were my wife. You look exactly like her."

"Why you worthless, insufferable, wretched, no good drunk!" she screamed.

"Funny," he muttered, "you even sound exactly like her."

2. I walked up to my wife in WalMart one day and slapped her right on the butt. The only problem was, when she turned around, it wasn't my wife. I apologized profusely and tried to explain that they were built exactly the same, were dressed exactly the same, and had hair that looked exactly the same. I ended up telling her to stay put while I madly run all over WalMart to find my wife. I drug her across the store and showed the two ladies each other and thankfully they both thought it was funny. I have never slapped my "wife" on the butt in public again...

3. That's a big no no. LOL

4. I smacked my wife on the backside one time in the store.She told me not do disrespect her like that. I said I felt like doing it then and if I felt like doing it again in the future but wasn't allowed to do it to her what then? WRONG QUESTION!!!!!!!!!
    (I would never smack another woman though.)

5. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Funny, I've done the same thing too.

Even when my wife was in another store ;)

6. I have too only it was my sister-in-law, from the back you can't tell them apart!

7. sell33

sell33 G&G Enthusiast

Lol thats too funny. Last year at christmas my uncle walked up behind his "wife" and kissed her on the the cheek...turned out it was my mom (his wifes sister). They look a little alike and he had a little to drink lol.