Your Bias Is Showing: Next Debate "Moderator" Is The One Who Fed Hillary Debate Questions in 2016

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Cyrano, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    I have been skeptical of the impartiality of the debate moderators this election cycle from the start. But something THIS blatant truly needs to be called out, and the debate organizers compelled to replace the moderator with someone who is not so obviously a Democratic party partisan! (And by "partisan," I mean underground fighter, not somebody merely biased against one side or the other.)

https://www.westernjournal.com/kris...urnal&ats_es=245a558c34aae84ba62a56a9169ea8cb

TXplt likes this.
  2. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

No surprise here!!

TXplt likes this.

3. Huey Rider

I heard they are gong to be able to turn off the mics also. Sounds like a typical deamoncrap fix to me.

TXplt and Big Dog like this.
  4. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    I'm sure you didn't expect someone friendly to republicans/conservatives to be moderator, silly man!

TXplt likes this.
  5. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    I think we all had this figured out ahead of time. Trump should just back out and call their nonsense

TXplt and Huey Rider like this.
  6. Huey Rider

I’d tell them to pack sand.

TXplt, Big Dog and rando like this.
  7. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

I think Trump enjoys playing with their minds!:p He's smarter than all of them put together!

8. reverendg

reverendg G&G Evangelist

Don’t confuse this moderator with Donna Brazile, the Fox News commentator. She is the one that fed debate questions.
    This woman fed the campaign a couple interview questions for afterwards. Not as despicable, but clearly biased. Not to mention her and her family have donated tens of thousands to Democrats, and even spent Christmas at the Obama White House.

Huey Rider, rando and TXplt like this.
  9. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

Here's my take: If we are only going to allow two parties to debate, the moderator should be the top-ranked third party candidate or a proxy of his or her choosing.

reverendg likes this.
  10. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    I think we need someone who is not political, but won't take $hit from anybody and won't hesitate to smack the debaters' balls in a drawer if that's what it takes to shut them off. Someone like the most senior Drill Instructor from Parris Island, or a respected NFL head coach. I'm sure Bill Belichick would not put up with anything from either Trump or Bidumb and would not hesitate to shut them down. I'm sure no Master Gunny would put up with them either.

My suggestion that both of these idiots need to be locked in isolation booths with a mic setup like the ones that are used when lawyers are arguing appeals to tell them when their mics are live, when they are running out of yakking time, and when their mic is off is certainly starting to look a lot better than what the Democratic Party Ministry of Propaganda is doing.