your favorite guns

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Logansdad, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

What are they & Why ? :eek: :rolleyes: :target:
    :assult:

2. Mr (T)

Mr (T) Guest

I'm in luv with my No4 Mk1(T)...the best 200 bucks I ever spent!

Why?...it makes me appear better than I really am, marksmanship-wise!!

3. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Most of my favorites are a variety of .22 rifles. Very accurate, and I can shoot 'em all day for pennies. My favorite centerfire is my Yugo SKS. It's cheap to feed, and I can make a pop can dance at 100 yards.

4. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Thats too difficult I love all 26 of them, they each have specific purposes and a level of work put into each one even if it has just been hours and hours of shooting. Of course I clean each one every 2 weeks even if I haven't shot it. Maybe thats why my ex thought I had something going on the side out in the shop - yes I gained 5 last month

5. Eric

Eric Guest

Very hard decision, I have one safe and two closets full of them. But I figure my favoite hunting rifle is and old 7mm Mauser that my dad rebuilt from the action up, including a Manlicher stock...it's beautiful. My Favorite pistol would be my suped up Gold Cup in .45. And my shotgun would be my Rem 1100. The 1100 has been with me, sitting in dove fields or duck blinds every year for over 20 years. Good Shooting!

6. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Like Shaun this is a diffacult ?? I love all my children of the fire God... I would say my abalute faviorte is the one I dont have but seen on the net..store catalog or flyer. I always find my self in a situation were all my other toys are unable to do or match the next gun on my list.....could be a 458 Win Mag for soda can hunting or a Jennings 22 for self defense....just seems that for me the one that catches my eye and becomes the next must have is the one I love the best.

7. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Mine would have to be the used Colt Trooper mkIII with 6 inch barrel that I bought 2 yrs ago. Has a trigger and action job and shoots totally sweet! Has a little bluing wear from riding in a holster but I would trust my life to this gun.

8. My Mauser Kar98k first gun i ever bought, owned, fired, cleaned, ect.. it's 4 times as old as i am, and shoots better than me! even with old turk ammo, i love that gun!!!
    -Jesse

9. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

My Glock 17 & my Smith & Wesson model 686 plus (7 shot .357) & Smith & Wesson model 65 stainless 3 inch barrel and round gripframe .357

10. hipowr

hipowr Guest

I'd say my favorite right now is my Kimber Gold Match. The thing is 100% reliable, as accurate as any handgun, and fits me perfectly. Nothing is going to substitute for a rifle or shotgun when needed, but a handgun is like a pocket knife, its always there!

later,
    AJ