close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Yugo M90 (308) with US parts kit pics....

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by akjunkie, Apr 22, 2002.

1. akjunkie

akjunkie G&G Newbie

first pic is my M-90 with a modified Choate stock. the original two piece butthole stock was a joke.[​IMG]

following pics shows my M-90 with a US parts kit.
    1. skeleton stock
    2. and fn-fal pistol grip from ACE LTD.
    3. trigger
    4. hammer
    5. disconnector from Tapco
    6. Ak-74 muzzlebreak from global trades.

Hogue grip exclusively from DSARMs. desgined for fal grip only.

Scope mount from KVAR with Simmons 44MM mag.[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

last pic has a cheek rest also from ACE[​IMG]

2. akjunkie

akjunkie G&G Newbie

reposting pics

sorry, dotphoto.com deleted my album for some reason. had to re upload my pics to their server.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. akjunkie

akjunkie G&G Newbie

2 more pics

here's 2 more pics that got lost. close up shot of receiver block, 3/4 inch spacer, stock, and pistol grip. also pic of my M-90 with a modified Chaote stock.[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Thats a fine looking yugo you have...:)

5. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

Quite nice indeed. Is it a pre-ban? Didn't think many of them came over. I thought they might be more valuable in original configuration. What's your story of why, when, and how?

6. Yeh, those are very nice looking white boxes with red squares.

7. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Didn't come across here either.

8. amadeus77

amadeus77 G&G Newbie

it worked yerterday... now the pics are gone..

9. akjunkie

akjunkie G&G Newbie

about the pics

sorry guys, i believe www.dotphoto.com are bunch of anti-gun faggots. first time they deleted my pics i thought it was a fluke so i reloaded my pics to their server. within 24hrs they deleted my pics again.

does anyone know of another free photo server?

if anyone wants to see the pics, email me and i will send them to you.

reason for adding the skeleton stock:

originally it came with the two piece plastic junk. my rifle did not come with the original teak buttstock or pistol grip. been looking for a US parts kit forever. only after i got my Gordon Tech trigger group from Tapco did i realized the double hook fire control group on ALL Ak's are the same. ok, that is 3 parts. need 3 more to go. Ace skeleton stock, and pistol grip....thats a total for 5 parts. took off the flash supporessor and welded a Ak-74 muzzlebreak. that is a total of 6 parts on a post 94 stamped rifle. the modified choate worked ok too, but it didnt look that great. i tried waiting for Matt and ironwood designs, but he didnt come thru yet. if he does i will buy a set from him too. but for now teh skeleton stock will suffice...and it looks way better in person!

10. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

Cutting off the flash hider probably killed lots of value... But it still looked great (I'm one of the lucky few who saw the photos). I'd go for an AR style grip myself, gotta love Ace's work.

11. akjunkie

akjunkie G&G Newbie

pics again

found a new host. i sure hope these pics dont get deleted again.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]