close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Zombies

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Logansdad, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I have these movies "Night of the Living Dead", "Dawn of the Dead" & "Day of the Dead" and I play Resident Evil 1,2 & 3 on my Playstation.
    If everybody who died became a zombie and started running around eating people what sort of weapons would you make sure you had ? :p :fuss:

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Man whatever your drinking tonight I want some. C'mon a fan of the Resident Evil genre knows them puppie really splatter with that 12 ga. !!!

3. johno

johno G&G Newbie

now you're starting to get out there with the questions....but i still love responding. mossberg 500 12ga, with bayonet lug and the biggest mag they have and a sawed off barrel. lots of 00 buck and slugs.
    and an m 1911.

4. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I don't drink or smoke...my vice is sending lead downrange at high velocity....maybe that gunsmoke is getting to me..."If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right"

5. johno

johno G&G Newbie

this is why they call us gun NUTS

6. well since i've seen Dawn of the Dead more times than i can remember, and if what happened in the movie happened in real life, i'd have to say, gimme a .30 cal BELT FED! :D :D :assult:
    -Jesse

7. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

They call those movies cult classics...I liked them. Gory like an old time Chicago slaughterhouse though....I thought it would make a good topic of discussion.

8. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

In this case..humm 6" spiked heeled sandles for running...a flashlight with dead batteries for checking the basement when we lose power...a new car that never starts when needed and a NAA 2 derringer with snake shot.

9. NRAJOE

Ya made me have nightmares last night talking about dinosaurs and zombies! Good thing for you i'm not a whiny liberal or i'd have to sue you for mental anguish or something, i'm mental enough as it is!

10. Hangfire

Hangfire G&G Newbie

AK-47 with several hi-capacity magazines. I would'nt necassarily spray and pray ever zombie I saw but the hi-cap mags would come in handy when cornered by a bunch of ex-inlaws.....ughhhh... I mean zombies.

hf

11. NRAJOE

Samey same ain't they?:p

12. Magnum88C

Magnum88C G&G Newbie

What's wrong with you people?
    Everyone knows that the best weapon for handling zombies or other deadites (Evil Dead/Army of Darkness fan myself), is the old-fashioned FLAME THROWER.

Magnum

:flame: Zombies

13. NRAJOE

Yeah! Plus they smell like chicken when they go up!::flame: :nod:

14. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

More like pork barbecue...

15. GoGop

GoGop G&G Newbie

Which Weapon?

The only one of those I've seen is Dawn of the Dead, and in that one it has to be head shots (or helicopter blades slicing a "divot" off), so I'd go with either a .22 LR, or my Bushmaster XM15. Why would anyone want to carry hundreds of shotshells, instead of lighter ammo that could be used at longer ranges. Remember the scenes in the fields and parking lots? You'd have to run all over carrying shotgun and shells, instead of sitting comfortably in one spot, in the shade and drinking a Coke. :D

16. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Why not a nice 50 Cal with a few hundred thousand rounds of ammo, backed up by a few mines in the fiels in case those suckers came after me!! I like to drink my Code Red Mt. Dew in silence and enjoy the peace!

17. GoGop

GoGop G&G Newbie

YEAH!

None of this runnin' around carryin' heavy stuff. Peace, through strength.

18. yep preferably belt fed!

i3BULLSEYE11-23-2003, 11:06 PM
    "Moving to Montanna soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon!"

I hate Montanna. It was a vast wasteland of a state when I went through it. But then, thats perfect to get away from all the walking dead hubub.unquote

Last edited: May 24, 2007
  19. just_a_car

just_a_car G&G Newbie

• Semi-auto, medium-caliber rifle with 10+ cap mags.
    • Katana or other edged weapon with a blade length no less than 18".
    • Survival knife.
    • Backup pistol with a caliber no less than .40 and "hi-cap" mags.
    • Aluminum softball bat (may dent, but won't break like wood).
    ...oh, have I mentioned I have all of the above? :D

20. cubbieman

cubbieman G&G Newbie

:werd: